Firstly, is your child under 12 weeks old? Then they’re free! Every parent with a newborn needs to get out of the house so come along and relax. Also don’t forget to take advantage of the FREE preview class regardless of their age.
Each class is approximately 45 minutes long and includes access to the @Home materials. Payment can be made via Bank Deposit, Cash, Cheque or soon by Card on the premises.
@Home Materials (Included in your lesson fee):
You can see an example activity of the @Home materials here.
Each classes digital home materials page contains an abundance of unit-specific, age-appropriate materials and activities – all tied to the class content. The digital home materials are built specifically to make it fun and easy for a parent to connect class-time to home-time, and to enrich both experiences. Everything a parent needs to read the class story, play a game, do a fingerplay or dance, teach new words or instrument sounds, plan an activity, do a craft, follow a recipe, take a “field trip” (real or imagined), or play pretend . . . it’s all in one spot!
- Music downloads All of the songs, rhymes, stories and sounds from class are easy to download and add to your music collection.
- Every unit’s literature book is included in e-book format, with pages you can turn yourself, and a page-by-page audio read-aloud that you can turn on or off. The ebook can be downloaded and printed if you prefer!
- Activity buttons take you to a variety of different activity types, including dance and movement instructions, fingerplay demonstrations and instructions, together-in-the-kitchen activities, music time, listening games, vocal play activities, video field trips, find-it/count-it style activities, ideas for pretend play, and more.
- The Why It’s Good for Your Child area fills automatically with information about why any specific activity or activity type is useful, important, or developmentally significant. Addressing the parent directly with up-to-date, research-supported, clear and friendly information, there’s a “why it’s good” feature for every single activity.
- In addition to the music downloads and e-book, the Download Center also includes Printable Activity Pages and, for the first time, Printable Lyrics Pages for all of the songs in the unit.
By Credit Card:
Payments via Credit Card are available at class
Also via the Paypal check-in system
Cash Accepted during class
Business Account Name: Epics Music and Computers
Kiama NAB BSB: 082 662
Business Account Number: 7304 66275
Reference: Your Surname